Convection Steam Oven Pans Warp
- Tray in Convection Steam Oven (CSO) is bowing, bending, or flexing when oven is in use
- Damage to the CSO tray
- Convection Steam Oven pan warps when hot
Large stainless steel perforated tray for Wolf Convection Steam Ovens may flex during the cooking process or as the pan is removed from the oven.
- The pan should return to normal shape when cooled.
- Other trays or baking pans can be placed on the trays that come with the unit.
- For best results, use the trays provided.
Tips to help avoid pan flex:
- Nestle the tray in the rack guides, not on top of them.
- Pull the tray out in one even motion; do not stop with it partially out.
- After opening the oven door, wait a minute for the temperature to adjust and the pan should slide out.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven Pans.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If pans flex outside of these times or flex is excessive, contact the Wolf Customer Care Team for further assistance at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820