Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Prior to First Use
- Procedure for preparing Convection Steam Oven (CSO) for first use
- What needs to be done before a CSO is used for the first time?
- CSO prior to first time use procedure
- CSO burn-in process
Use the test strip provided to determine water hardness.
To make sure all residual oil from the manufacturing process has been removed:
- Clean oven thoroughly with hot water and a mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- Turn on ventilation system, if installed. Some smoke and odor is normal.
- Fill and install the water tank.
- Select Auto Steam Bake mode and 410°F (210°C).
- Heat oven (empty) for 30 minutes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820