Wolf Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Prior to First Time Use
- What is the procedure for preparing the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) for first use?
- What needs to be done before a CSO is used for the first time?
- CSO before first-time use procedure
- CSO burn-in process
- The oven defaults to hard water.
- Refer to the use and care guide for instructions on setting water hardness level.
- To make sure that all residual oil from the manufacturing process has been removed:
- Clean oven thoroughly with hot water and a mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- Turn on kitchen ventilation, such as ventilation hood, if installed. Some smoke and odor is normal.
- Fill and install the water tank.
- Select Convection Steam at 410°F (210°C).
- Heat oven (empty) for 30 minutes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820