Convection Steam Oven Steam Escapes After Use
- Wolf Convection Steam Oven (CSO) produces too much steam
- Will steam escaping from the CSO damage the surrounding cabinetry?
- Is there a way to limit the amount of steam that comes out of the CSO after use?
It is normal for steam to escape the Convection Steam Oven after a steam mode has been run.
- The CSO uses the steam and converts it back to water, limiting the amount of steam that escapes.
- If amount of steam seems excessive, wait for one minute at the end of cooking before opening the door. This minimizes the amount of steam that escapes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820