Water Outside Convection Steam Oven
- Water is pooling on the floor in front of the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Excess water on cabinetry underneath CSO
- Water pouring out bottom of door
- Water leaking from Convection Steam Oven
- Check that the door is closed firmly enough.
- Wipe up the external moisture.
- Remove any obstructions and close the door tightly.
- Run the unit again to see if moisture returns.
- Make sure the door seal is seated correctly and look for signs of damage.
- Inspect the door seal for cracks or tears.
- The door hinge could be faulty or damaged. Check closing force.
If a door seal or hinge is in need of replacement, Wolf suggests using Factory Certified Service to complete the repair.
- It is normal for steam to escape the unit after use. Refer to Convection Steam Oven Steam Escapes After Use for more information.
- Depending on the mode used, steam may escape from the CSO vent when in use. Refer to Convection Steam Oven and SO24 E Series Oven Exhaust for more information.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven Cleaning Information.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820