Convection Steam Oven and SO24 E Series Oven Exhaust
- Where does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) vent from?
- Steam escaping from the CSO vent
- Warm air exhaust location for the SO24TE
- CSO steam escaping from oven door
The exhaust vent is at the top of the oven cavity behind the door for Convection Steam Oven (CSO) and SO24 E Series Wall Ovens.
- Depending on the mode used, steam may or may not escape from the CSO vent.
- The CSO converts most of the steam back to water, and the water is pumped back into the boiler after use.
- Warm air does exhaust from behind the CSO and SO24 oven door, near the top.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820