SO24 Built In Oven Cooking Modes
- What modes are available on a 24" E Series Transitional Built In Oven (SO24)?
- What does each cooking mode do?
- What is the temperature range for each cooking mode on a SO24?
The SO24 Built In Oven has 10 different cooking modes.
- Convection humid mode uses a flapper valve in the cavity to maintain the moisture in the cooking space.
- The unit still takes in air through the small opening below the bottom of the door and vents out between the door and control panel to allow the unit to cool appropriately.
|Mode||Temperature Range||Heat Source|
|Bake||85 - 575°F||Top and Bottom Elements|
|Bake Humid||85 - 575°F||Top and Bottom Elements with oven ventilation sealed|
|Slow Cook||1 - 6||Bottom Element|
|Convection||85 - 485°F||Convection|
|Convection Humid||85 - 485°F||Convection with oven ventilation sealed|
|Convection Bake||85 - 485°F||Bottom Element and Convection|
|Broil||85 - 575°F||Grill Element|
|Convection Broil||85 - 575°F||Grill Element and Convection|
|Gourmet||Varies||Varies by mode selection|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820