Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Childproof Lock
- How to set childproof locks on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- CSO childproof locks
The childproof lock is used to lock the control panel on the Convection Steam Oven (CSO). Childproof lock can be turned on through the User Settings.
- The childproof lock prevents commands from being entered inadvertently.
- The childproof lock does not lock the door. The oven door cannot be locked.
- See also, Child Safety Oven Door Lock.
The instructions below apply to newer CSO models with touch controls. For older CSO models with a knob, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Childproof Lock Option.
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Childproof Lock.
- Touch Enter. The Childproof Lock screen appears.
- Touch Enter to turn the lock on or off.
- A check mark means that the Childproof Lock is on.
- When turning the Childproof Lock on, a screen appears with the code to unlock the childproof lock. Remember the code, as it will be needed to unlock the unit.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
The childproof lock will automatically reactivate after the CSO enters idle mode.
- The amount of time needed for the unit to enter idle mode is adjusted through the settings menu.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820