Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Slow Roast Mode
- How to use the Slow Roast Mode on the CSO Convection Steam Oven with touch controls
- Slow Roast Mode for CSO Convection Steam Oven
- What does the Slow Roast Mode do?
The Slow Roast Mode uses gentle convection heat to precisely roast a variety of cuts of meat.
The Slow Roast Mode is entered through the More menu. Note that this mode requires a temperature probe.
To start Slow Roast Mode:
- Touch More.
- Use the arrows to select Slow Roast.
- Touch Enter.
- Follow the directions on the screen to insert the temperature probe, select a Slow Roast setting, and set completion time.
|Name and Symbol||Submenu||Cut or Type||Information||Cooking Mode Submenu|
|Slow Roast Sear||1. Freely Select Meat Type|| || |
|2. Veal||2.1 Rump, Loin|| || |
|2.2 Tenderloin|| || |
|2.3 Shoulder of Veal|| || |
|3. Beef||3.1 Rump|| || |
|3.2 Tenderloin|| || |
|3.3 Rib-Eye, Sirloin|| || |
|3.4 Shoulder of Beef|| || |
|3.5 Chuck, Rib of Beef|| || |
|4. Pork||4.1 Rump, Loin|| || |
|5. Lamb||5.1 Leg of Lamb|| || |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820