Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Set the 12-Hour or 24-Hour Clock Mode
- How to change oven to 12-hour mode
- How to change oven to 24-hour mode
- Convection Steam Oven 12-hour or 24-hour Clock Mode
The following instructions apply to the newer CSO model with touch controls. For older models with a knob, refer to Set Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Time of Day.
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Clock.
- Touch Enter. The Set Time screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Set the 12h (hour) or 24h (hour) Mode.
- The current setting of the mode is shown by the number (12/24).
- Touch Enter to toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour mode.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820