Set Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Time of Day
- Set time of day on earlier model Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Change time on CSO (earlier models)
- Reset time of day clock after power outage
It is very important the correct time set if the Timed Cook feature is in use. Time must be reset after a power failure.
To set the time:
- With the oven not in use, press Time.
- Turn the knob to set the hour, then press OK (press on the control knob).
- Turn the knob to set the minutes, then press OK.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820