Set Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Time of Day
- Set time of day on touch control Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Change time on CSO with touch control
- Reset time of day clock after power outage
- Set the clock for 12-hour or 24-hour time
- Set the clock for show time or hide time
It is important to set the correct time if the Timed Cook feature is in use. Time must be reset after a power failure.
- To set the time, see Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Set the Clock Time.
- To select 12-hour or 24-hour time, see Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Set the 12-Hour or 24-Hour Clock Mode.
- To Set the Clock for Show Time or Hide Time, see Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Show or Hide Time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820