Dehydrating with a Convection Steam Oven
- Does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) have a dehydration mode?
- Dehydrating with the CSO
- Use a CSO to dehydrate food
Dehydrating can be done with a Convection Steam Oven (CSO). There is not a dehydration mode.
To dehydrate with a CSO:
- Use Convection Mode at 115°F (46°C).
- Place food evenly on wire racks.
- Place door in the "at rest" position.
- Turn thicker pieces periodically to make sure they dry evenly. Refer to selected recipe for drying times.
When dehydrating, the alarm will chime with the door open.
- To disable the chime on a CSO with a knob, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Acoustic Signal.
- To disable the chime on a CSO without a knob, refer to Set the Loudness on a Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control).
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820