Flush Inset a Convection Steam Oven
- Can a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) be installed in flush inset application without the trim?
- Does a CSO require a trim kit for installation?
- What is the minimum reveal for flush inset?
In a standard or flush inset application, the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) can be installed with or without side trim. The designer must determine the specifications needed for each installation. The decision is based on the CSO product dimensions, cabinet overlaps, and the cabinet reveals in the rest of the kitchen.
- For flush inset installations, a minimum 1/8" reveal is required on all four sides.
- If installed above or below an E Series Oven in a flush inset application, a 1/4" reveal is required.
- Flush inset opening dimensions with or without trim, along with trim overlaps, are found in the Wolf Design Guide.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven Trim Installation Instructions.
Refer also to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820