Convection Steam Oven Trim
- Instruction sheet 819988
- Instructions to install trim kit part # 821345, 821346, 821343, 821344
- List of components included
- Install Convection Steam Oven (CSO) trim kit
- Is a trim necessary to install the CSO?
- Should the trim on the side extend past the door edge by approximately 1/8"?
- CSO Trim Installation Instructions
- The side trim pieces extend past the door edge by approximately 1/8" to the left and right.
- The trim pieces are side-specific. The holes need to be at the bottom of the spacer as shown in the instruction sheet.
- See also:
- CSO24TE/S/TH models are compatible for use with L Series trim kits 821345 and 821346 when needed due to extended L Series availability.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820