Preheat in a Convection Steam Oven
- How to tell when a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) reaches preheat
- Is preheat needed in a steam oven?
Generally the Steam, Reheat, and Auto Steam Bake modes do not require a preheat unless a recipe calls for it.
- Do not preheat when using Gourmet mode unless the program instructs to do so.
- The Wolf Convection Steam Oven takes about two minutes to begin producing steam.
- The oven cavity takes about 8 minutes to come to temperature using convection.
- The unit will sound a single beep when it has reached the set temperature.
- For more information on cooking with a CSO, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820