Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Gourmet Mode
- What is the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Gourmet Mode?
- How does Gourmet Mode sense when food is cooked, done?
- Food baked or cooked using the CSO (earlier models) Gourmet Mode is underdone, overdone, under-cooked, over-cooked
- Flashing H on the display
In Gourmet Mode, after the program knows what type of food is being made, precise sensors calculate the amount, shape, and consistency of the food and adjust the time, temperature, and humidity to provide perfect results.
- When using Convection Steam Oven Gourmet Mode, the door must stay closed the entire time to produce the best results.
- Opening the door during Gourmet Mode will cause food sensor miscalculations.
- The Convection Steam Oven automatically selects the proper settings when using Gourmet Mode. For more information on manual cooking with a CSO, refer to:
- For Gourmet Mode to determine optimum cooking or baking time:
- The initial cooking space must be cool.
- Food must be placed in the oven.
- The oven door must stay closed until the H no longer flashes on the digital display.
To use Gourmet Mode:
- Place food in oven.
- Press OK twice.
- Turn the knob to select desired food, then press OK.
- Follow instructions on the display, then press OK.
- The oven stops cooking when mode is complete.
|Frozen Potato Products||A6|
|Yeast Pastry with Filling||A12|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820