Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Gourmet Mode
- What is the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Gourmet mode?
- How does Gourmet mode sense that the food is cooked, done?
- Food baked or cooked using the CSO with Touch Control Gourmet mode is underdone, overdone, under-cooked, over-cooked
- Flashing H on the display
In Gourmet mode, after the program knows what type of food is being made, precise sensors calculate the amount, shape, and consistency of the food and adjust the time, temperature, and humidity to provide perfect results.
- When using Convection Steam Oven Gourmet mode, the door must stay closed the entire time to produce the best results.
- Opening the door during Gourmet mode will cause food sensor miscalculations.
- For more information on cooking with a CSO, refer to:
- For Gourmet mode to determine optimum cooking or baking time:
- The initial cooking space must be cool.
- Food must be placed in the oven.
- The oven door must stay closed.
- The time remaining will adjust automatically during cooking, based on the doneness of the food. This is normal.
Set a Cooking Mode in Gourmet mode
- Grayed-out options are not available.
- Use the arrow keys to select an option to adjust. Then touch Enter.
|Cooking Mode Submenu|
|Set Food Probe Temperature||Temperature range is 90-210 degrees Fahrenheit.|
|Set Temperature||Same as selected cooking mode temperature range.|
|Set Duration|| |
|Set End|| |
|Start Operation|| |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820