CT and IH Cooktop Hood Light Bulb Replacement
- How to replace a light bulb in a CTWH and IH Cooktop hood
- CT Cooktop hood light bulb replacement
- IH Island Hood light bulb replacement
- Light base and size for CT Cooktop Hood
- Part # for replacement light bulb
The replacement bulb for CT and IH cooktop hoods is a 12 V, 20 W, G4 base clear halogen bulb.
- The use and care guide states the bulb is a type T4. This refers to the shape of the bulb.
- Order replacement bulbs using part number 808637.
To replace hood light bulbs:
- To handle replacement halogen bulbs, use a paper towel to keep oil on fingers from touching the bulb.
- Turn off the blower and lights and allow the halogen bulb to cool.
- Remove filters from the underside of the hood.
- Reach into the underside of the hood, and squeeze tabs on the back side of the light bulb housing.
- Use a small screwdriver to remove the glass lens assembly.
- Pull the bulb straight out of the socket to remove the old halogen bulb.
- Use a paper towel to handle the new halogen bulb. Insert the bulb securely into the socket and snap the lens assembly closed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820