Gas Cooktop Whooshing Noise
- Gas Cooktop burners make a whooshing, blowing, or air pulsating noise.
For Gas Cooktop burner whooshing, blowing, or air pulsating noises:
- Make sure burners are seated on the cooktop properly.
- Make sure burner control knobs are fully turned to the Off position.
- Make sure burners and ignitors are clean and dry.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820