CT Induction Cooktop Installation Guide
- Where to locate the electrical
- Electrical requirements for the CT Induction Cooktop
- How to install the product
- CT Induction Cooktop Installation Guide
- The template included with the unit indicates a +/- 1/8" for all dimensions. The suggested method is to trace the top for the most precise fit.
- Two black plastic squares on the bottom of the cooktop, one on each side, have holes in them to accept the clamping kit. Instructions for clamping are found in the Installation Guide.
- The 36" dimension from the floor to countertop in the CT Installation Guide is only a typical dimension; actual height from floor to countertop may vary.
- See also, RTV Silicone for Cooktop Installations
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820