14" Downdraft Blower Options
- What blower options are available for the 14" Downdraft?
- What internal, in-line, or remote blowers are available for the 14" Rise Downdraft?
- Why is there no 1100 CFM inline blower available for the 14" Riser Downdraft (DD)?
- Where is the power cord for the blower?
The 14" Rise Downdraft (DD) can have an internal, in-line, or remote blower attached for ventilation using one of the following options:
- Internal Blower: 600 CFM
- May be ducted from the front or rear of the Downdraft in multiple directions: down, left, right, or backwards (front side only) using a 6" round vent.
- Inline blower: 600 CFM
- Remote blower: 600 CFM or 1200 CFM
- An in-line or remote blower may be ducted from the front or back of unit, pointing down using a 10" round vent.
- See also, 9" Downdraft to 14" Downdraft Compatibility.
The adjustable air box can be mounted for right, left, or downward exhaust and can be mounted on the rear of the DD for ventilation.
- The blower box is flat, allowing for planning of shelves and drawers.
- The power cord for the blower comes with the DD.
- The cord needs to be disconnected from the inside of the Downdraft and plugged into the motor connector.
- Refer to the Blower Motor Compatibility Chart for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820