14" Downdraft Controls
- How to turn the 14" Downdraft on
- Setting speed controls for 14" Downdraft
- What speed settings are available for a 14" Downdraft unit?
- How to activate Boost mode
To activate the Downdraft:
- Press the UP/DOWN button.
- The Downdraft chimney will elevate, and the blower will turn on automatically to low speed.
- To adjust blower speed, press the HIGH+, MEDIUM, or LOW button.
- The corresponding LED will illuminate to indicate blower setting.
- Blower motor noise may sound the same between MEDIUM and HIGH+.
- To initiate boost mode, press and hold the HIGH+ button for five seconds.
- Boost increases airflow by approximately 20% more than high.
- Boost mode is limited to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, the blower automatically transitions to HIGH.
- To turn off the blower, press the button that corresponds with the illuminated LED indicator or press UP/DOWN.
NOTE: After use, the normal state for the keypad lights (ON keys) is OFF.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820