14" Downdraft Control Information
- What are the dimensions of the Downdraft control module?
- Where should the mounting holes be drilled for the remote-mounted control module for the Downdraft?
- Downdraft control missing
The 14" Downdraft remote-mounted control module for the Downdraft is 2 3/8" W x 6 3/4" L and 1/2" H.
- The screws for the module are 1-5/16" long.
- For thicker countertops, route an area on the underside of the countertop to thread the bolt nut.
- The threads on the control are metric style M4 thread.
- Position the control module horizontally or vertically.
- The Installation Guide states to place the control anywhere within 9' of the Downdraft assembly and a minimum of 3" from the outer edge of any element or burner.
- The cord for the controls is 9' long, and attaches to the bottom right corner (viewed from the front) of the Downdraft.
- The 9' measurement should be taken from that spot, not the top of the Downdraft.
- It is not possible to extend the wiring of the control past 9' from the Downdraft.
- Do not position the control module where it will be in the way of cooking, where hot pans may be placed, or where hot liquids could be spilled on the controls.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820