Dual Fuel Oven Temperature Selection
- Set the Next Dual Fuel oven temperature
- Change temperature up or down
- Dashes appear in knob
- Not heating
- --- on knob
- - - - on knob
Wolf Next Dual Fuel Ranges use a combination of an interactive touch screen control panel, cooking mode selector bezel, and oven temperature control knob to select desired cooking modes, oven temperature, and exclusive features.
To set the oven temperature:
1. Rotate the selector bezel to the desired cooking mode.
- "- - -" appears on the oven knob display.
- The display shows the predetermined temperature setpoints by mode and allows adjustments (ex. Bake will automatically set at 350°F).
- The oven chimes to signify the cooking mode started.
- The oven begins to preheat.
- The knob shows "Lo" until the unit reaches 150°F.
- The display alternates between actual temperature and set temperature until it reaches set temperature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820