Dual Fuel Range Gas Conversion
- Can the Next Dual Fuel (DF) Range convert from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP) or from LP to NG?
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the Next Dual Fuel Range?
- Does the Btu output change when converted?
- Conversion kit part numbers 829280
- Conversion instruction part numbers 829281, 829534, 829537
- High altitude conversion kit, part numbers 829280
- Sticker has wrong markings
- Sticker reads LP
Gas Conversion on a Dual Fuel (DF) Range
- LP units above 8,600' use a high altitude kit.
- It is unusual for natural gas units to require a high altitude conversion. LP is usually the only option at such an altitude.
- The Btu output does not change after a conversion, except for the griddle, which is 2,000 Btu less when converted to LP gas.
- Convert back to the original gas type by ordering the appropriate conversion kit.
Wolf recommends that any gas conversion be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment.
Dual Fuel Gas conversion instructions:
Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area.
Dual Fuel Ranges can be converted from natural gas (NG) to liquid propane (LP) gas or from LP to NG using the following kits:
|Conversion Type||Conversion Kit Part #|
|Convert from NG to LP||829533|
|Convert from LP to NG||829536|
|High Altitude Kit for LP||829280|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820