Wolf Dual Fuel Range Oven Dehydrate Mode
- Do Next Dual Fuel (DF) ovens have a Dehydrate Mode?
- Turn on Dehydration Mode
- Dehydrate food in Next Dual Fuel Ranges
To Set Dehydrate Mode:
- Rotate selector bezel to More.
- Use the touchpad to scroll to Dehydrate.
- Touch Start or adjust the temperature with the oven knob. The cooking screen appears.
- Touching Start turns the oven on at the preset temperature.
- The oven starts and beeps twice, five seconds after adjusting the temperature with the oven knob.
- Oven temperature is preset to 135°F (60°C).
- To exit Stone Mode, rotate selector bezel to Off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820