Wolf E Series Oven Gourmet Mode
- How to use Next E Series Oven Gourmet Mode
- Setting the Next E Series Oven for Gourmet Mode
- Next E Series Oven Gourmet Mode options
Gourmet provides a variety of quick and convenient meal preparations.
- Gourmet also provides recommendations for ideal rack positions and tips to ensure cooking confidence.
- Select from six categories:
- Baked Goods
- One Dish Meals
- Each category can be refined to ensure the most effective cooking mode and rack position to create a cooking masterpiece.
Setting Gourmet Mode:
- Touch Gourmet.
- Use the touchscreen to select the desired settings.
Cooking with Gourmet Mode:
- Gourmet Mode is designed to make cooking easy. Simply follow the directions on the screen, select the options, set it, and go!
- The unit chimes when it is done cooking.
- The unit does not turn off automatically.
- If the probe is in use, the unit chimes when the preset internal temperature is reached.
- The unit continues to chime until OK or Oven Off is selected.
- Delayed Start cannot be used with the Gourmet Mode.
- Gourmet Mode does not count down remaining cook time.
- If used, the temperature probe times food to a specific temperature.
- The timer goes off when the preset internal temperature is reached.
- The probe is only necessary when specified in the options for a particular recipe.
- If the probe is not used, it is necessary to set a kitchen timer if timing is critical to the recipe.
- See also, Wolf Next E Series Oven Temperature Probe Use.
- Food placed in the oven directly from the refrigerator may have a longer cook time than food at room temperature.
- The Beef - Slow Cook option uses high heat from the bottom, ideal for Dutch oven cooking.
Gourmet Mode Options:
- Sweet Potato
- Baked Potato
|Fresh Pieces||White/Dark Meat|
|Casserole||Number of Racks|
|Lasagna||Number of Racks|
|Cookies||-||Number of Racks|
|Cake||Sheet||Number of Racks|
|Cupcake||Number of Racks|
|Yeast Roll||Number of Racks|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820