Wolf GR Series Gas Range Convection Fan Use
- The convection fan can cause the unit to turn off if it is on during preheat
- Oven turns off during preheat
- GR Gas Range convection fan
- Which ovens have a convection fan?
It is important to not turn the convection fan on until after the oven has reached temperature. Turning the convection fan on during preheat may cause the oven to turn off.
- Set the oven to the desired temperature, and wait until the oven indicator light goes out.
- Press the Convection Fan button and the fan will run when the door is closed.
- Refer to Wolf GR Series Gas Range Fan and Light Operation for more information on fan functionality.
Only full size (30", 36") ovens have a convection fan.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820