Deep Fry with a Steamer Module or Steam with a Fryer Module
- Can the IS15 Steamer Module be used to deep fry food?
- Use the IF15 Fryer Module to steam vegetables
- Can a steamer be converted to a fryer?
- Can a steamer be used to deep fry food?
It is not possible to use a Steamer Module to deep fry, or use a Fryer Module to steam.
- The Steamer is specifically designed to use water, and the Fryer is specifically designed to use oil or lard.
- Oil heats slower than water, and using the incorrect module can cause damage to the heating element.
- The parts for the Steamer and Fryer are not interchangeable.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820