L Series Single Oven Dual Installation Kit
- Is a dual installation kit needed when installing two L Series Single Wall Ovens next to each other?
- How close can two L Series Wall Ovens be installed?
- Is a filler strip required between two L Series Single Wall Ovens?
A dual installation kit is not needed when two L Series Ovens are installed side by side.
- Units must have 2-1/2" of space between the two oven rough openings.
- A separate inner wall is required for each oven between openings.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820