Wolf Stacked Installations
- Can different Wolf products be stacked in any combination?
- Does every unit in a stacked application need a platform?
- Clearance or space needed to install stacked Wolf wall units
- Install one Wolf product over or below another
Wolf Wall Ovens, Convection Steam Ovens, Coffee Systems, Warming Drawers, Cup Warming Drawers, Vacuum Seal Drawers, and Microwaves can be installed in a stacked application in any combination.
- Make sure specifications and electrical placement are followed for each unit.
- When planning the placement of products, keep in mind that the controls for all models are designed to be seen at eye level.
- As long as the opening dimensions are met for each unit, placement of stacked installations will depend on the amount of space you have.
- A platform is needed for most units when one Wolf product is installed above or below another Wolf product.
- There are exceptions to units needing a platform. For example, the EC24 Coffee System can sit on a CW24 Cup Warming Drawer.
- The distance required between the two units depends on the thickness of the platform supporting the upper unit.
- The trim kits of the two units can touch as long as the platform can support the upper unit.
- Refer to the individual product installation requirements for platform suggestions or requirements, if provided.
- Heat from the vents of the upper unit may be uncomfortable due to the height.
- Escaping steam and heat from one unit does not harm the controls of the other.
- Use the Reveal tool to create customized design specifications. For more information, refer to Reveal Specification Tool.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820