Legacy Dual Fuel Range 36" Riser Does Not Install Properly
- Legacy Dual Fuel (DF) Range 36" riser catching on support bracket
- DF riser does not fit on back of range
- Riser will not install onto the range with bracket in the way
- Can the rear center bracket, under the burner pan, be removed?
- Burner (drip) pan support bracket interference
- Support bracket under drip pan needs to be reversed
- Incorrect riser
The 36" Legacy Dual Fuel (DF) Range has a burner pan support bracket, found rear, center under the pan.
- To install a 36" riser, reverse the support bracket on the DF range.
- Support bracket should be turned around, not installed upside down.
- See also, Legacy Dual Fuel Range Riser Installation Instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820