Legacy Dual Fuel Range Riser
- How to install a 5", 10", or 20" riser on a Legacy Dual Fuel (DF) Range.
- Is a riser required to install a Legacy Dual Fuel Range against a combustible surface?
- Part numbers 804144, 804145, 804146, 804147, 804170, 804171, 804386, 804387, 804388, 804389, 804390, 804391
- Instruction sheet 812533
- Risers are sold separately as sales accessories and do not come with the unit.
- If the Dual Fuel Range is installed against a combustible surface:
- A minimum 10" riser is required for a 36" Dual Fuel Range with a charbroiler or griddle.
- A minimum 10" riser is required for all 48" and 60" Dual Fuel Ranges.
- All other installations do not require a riser. Always follow local codes for installation requirements.
- Shoulder screws, part number 802332, for mounting the shelf to the 20" riser are available from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor if replacements are needed.
- Legacy Dual Fuel Range risers have not changed over time, so an existing Legacy Dual Fuel riser will fit a new Legacy Dual Fuel Range.
- Legacy Dual Fuel Range risers cannot be used on Next Dual Fuel Range models.
- Dual Fuel Range risers cannot be used on an Induction Range. See Induction Range Risers.
- GR Series Gas Range risers cannot be used on a Dual Fuel Range. See GR Series Gas Range Riser for more information.
- The Dual Fuel Range riser is flat across the top and has small slots spanning the width of the riser.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820