Legacy Dual Fuel Range Dehydration Mode
- Set dehydration mode
- Turn on dehydration mode
- Dehydrate food in Dual Fuel Ranges
To set dehydration mode:
- Place doorstop supplied with accessory kit onto oven door lock.
- Rotate selector bezel to CONV.
- Turn oven control knob left until "dEH" appears, then release.
- Oven temperature is preset to 110°F (45°C). Touch ENTER to select preset temperature or turn control knob to change temperature. Display alternates between set temperature and "dEH."
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820