Legacy Dual Fuel Range Preheat Indicator Flashing
- Should the red preheat oven indicator flash on a Legacy Dual Fuel (DF) Range?
- How to fix the oven when the oven preheat light is flashing and nothing is running
- Preheat indicator cycling on and off quickly
If the Legacy Dual Fuel oven indicator light is flashing repeatedly or cycling on and off quickly:
- Turn the oven selector bezel off then pull the oven knob out completely and reinsert the knob.
- Turn the unit back on to see if the flashing continues.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- To understand normal oven indicator light operation, see Oven Indicator Light Is Turning On and Off.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Legacy Dual Fuel Oven Temperature Selection.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820