Oven Preheat Indicator Light
- Oven indicator light turns on and off during cooking when the oven is on
- What does it mean if the oven indicator light does not go out after preheating?
- Does the oven indicator light turn off/on when the oven is preheated or calling for heat again?
- Oven preheat indicator light operation
- Does the red preheat oven indicator flash on an R or GR Series Gas Range?
- How to fix, repair the oven when the oven preheat light is flashing and nothing is running?
- Why is the oven indicator light flashing repeatedly?
- Why is the preheat indicator light cycling on and off quickly?
- Loose wiring to oven indicator light
- Oven indicator light is bad
The oven preheat indicator light on a Wolf Range illuminates while the oven is calling for heat (preheating). It turns off when the oven is not calling for heat (has reached set temperature).
- The oven indicator light cycles on and off as the thermostat needs more heat to maintain the set temperature.
- In Gas Ranges, a sound may be heard as the burner ignites to heat the oven.
- If the oven door is opened, the oven may call for heat immediately.
- If the oven preheat indicator light is not working properly, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
If the oven indicator light is flashing repeatedly or cycling on and off quickly, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820