Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range Showroom Mode
- Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel units in Showroom Mode
- Is there a kit part number that is necessary to purchase in order to put the Legacy DF30-36" in to Showroom Mode?
- Should a Factory Certified Service Company be involved when putting the Legacy Dual Fuel 30-36" units in Showroom Mode?
- Showroom instruction sheet, part number 806144, 806145
Install the Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel 30-36" units in to a showroom on a 115 VAC designated circuit.
- Showroom Mode is intended for units on display at a dealer or showroom. It allows the electronic functions of the unit to be interacted with while disabling the heating elements and surface burners.
- The showroom installation instruction sheet part number is 806144 (30", 36") or 806145 (48", 60") and the necessary power cord part number is 7016355.
- To disable Showroom Mode, reverse the procedure, and install the unit with a 240 Volt electrical supply.
- If the Showroom Mode kit is not properly uninstalled, customer may experience light and fan operation but no heat.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
A Factory Certified Service technician should convert the unit to the 120 V circuit and install the power cord. If the unit needs to be taken in or out of Showroom Mode, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820