Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Temperature Unit Selection
- How to set the temperature units in an E Series Wall Oven
- Change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Set E Series Oven temperature to °F or °C
To change the temperature units:
- Touch and hold Set Clock on the control panel for 5 seconds to enter the extended options screens.
- Touch Enter to scroll through the different option screens.
- When "SELECT TEMPERATURE UNITS" appear, touch 1 for Fahrenheit or 2 for Celsius.
- Press Enter.
- When finished selecting all options, touch Oven Off to return to the main display.
Single Oven Control Panel:
Double Oven Control Panel:
(Shown with both ovens on, lower oven selected)
For the 24" E Series Oven, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820