Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Chime Tone Selection
- Can the chime tone be changed on the E Series Wall Oven?
- How to set or adjust the beeper tone.
- Are there different frequency tones for the oven?
There are three different frequency tones for the E Series Oven chime.
To change the tone:
- Touch and hold SET CLOCK on the control panel for 5 seconds to enter the extended options screens.
- Touch ENTER to scroll through the different option screens.
- The screen scrolls in order of: language, temperature scale, temperature offset, 12/24 hour clock, backlight brightness, beeper tone, and contrast adjustment.
- When prompted, touch 1 for low frequency tone, 2 for medium frequency tone or 3 for high frequency tone.
- When finished selecting all options, touch CLEAR to return to the main display.
- The chime cannot be silenced or turned off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820