Wolf Volume Adjustment
- Can the audible chime or alarm volume be adjusted on a Wolf?
- How do you change the annunciator volume on a Wolf?
- The Wolf's beep is too loud or too quiet
The annunciator volume can be adjusted on the following Wolf products:
|CT Induction Cooktops (starting with serial number 16000000)||CT Induction and CT Electric Cooktop Volume Adjustment|
|CT Electric Cooktops (starting with serial number 17000000)||CT Induction and CT Electric Cooktop Volume Adjustment|
|CI Induction and CE Electric Cooktops||IR Induction Range, CI Induction Cooktop, and CE Electric Cooktop Volume Adjustment|
|IR Induction Range (cooktop only)|
|Standard or Convection Microwaves*||Standard and Convection Microwave Audible Signal|
|Drawer Microwaves*||Drawer Microwave Audible Signal|
|Speed Oven*||Speed Oven Audible Signal|
|MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave*||MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave Audible Signal|
|Convection Steam Oven|
|E Series Wall Ovens**|
|M Series Wall Ovens||M Series Oven Acoustic Signal|
*Audible signal can only be on or off.
**On older E Series Ovens, tone can be changed between high, medium, or low frequency only. Chime volume cannot be adjusted.
The annunciator volume cannot be adjusted on the following Wolf products:
- Induction Cooktops prior to serial number 16000000
- Electric Cooktops prior to serial number 17000000
- L Series Ovens
- IR Induction Range Oven (cooktop volume can be changed, see above)
- Dual Fuel Ranges
- Warming Drawers
- R or GR Series Gas Ranges
- Gas Cooktops
- R or SRT Series Rangetops
- BBQ or OG Series Outdoor Grills
- Ventilation Hoods
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820