Wolf Oven Does Not Chime
- Oven preheat notice does not chime
- Oven timer does not sound after countdown
- Oven preheat or timer alert is not working
- Oven speaker or annunciator is not working
- Oven chime is hard to hear or starting to fade out
If the user is not in the same room as the appliance, the preheat or timer chime may not be heard from the Dual Fuel Range, Convection Steam Oven, Microwave Oven, or Wall Ovens. Gas ovens do not offer a chime feature.
- Verify the chime is not sounding, rather than not being heard.
- The E Series Oven Chime Tone can be adjusted. If the chime has become harder to hear over time, verify the volume was not adjusted.
- The L Series tone cannot be adjusted.
- See also, Wolf Volume Adjustment.
- If the chime is becoming faint or does not sound after verifying above, turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retry the timer to see if the chime is audible
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820