Wolf E Series Oven Chime Volume and Tone Selection
- Can the chime tone be changed on the Next E Series Wall Oven?
- Set, silence, or adjust the beeper tone
- Are there different volumes and frequency tones for the oven?
- Turn off oven chime for Next E Series Oven
There are six volume levels and three different frequency tones for the Next E Series Oven chime. Touch pad and alert sounds are both adjustable.
To change the volume and tone:
- Touch the screen. The Home screen appears.
- Touch Settings. The Settings screen appears.
- Scroll to Sound, and then touch Sound or Start/Enter. The Sound screen appears.
- Scroll to Alert or Keypad to set the sound for that option. Touch the selected option or Start/Enter. The Volume screen appears.
- Scroll to select Mute, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. Touch the selected volume or Start/Enter. The Tone screen appears.
- Scroll to select Low, Medium, or High. Touch the selected tone or Start/Enter. The Set screen appears.
- Touch Set or Start/Enter. The Home screen appears.
For information on other products, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820