M Series Oven Acoustic Signal Adjustment
- Can the chime tone be changed on the M Series Built-In Wall Oven?
- How to set or adjust the beeper tone
- How to adjust the volume for the M Series Oven
- Difference in beeper and chime
- Timer sounds different
The M Series Oven has two separate sounds, chimes and beeps. A chime is longer than a beep.
|Valid Selection||Beep||Touch on an active button.|
|Slider Selection||Beep||When the sliding bar goes to a selection.|
|Invalid Selection||Chime||Touch on an inactive button.|
|Acceptance||Beep||Twice with 250 millisecond delay on the successful receipt of a command.|
|End of Cycle||Chime||Four times with 200 millisecond delay on the completion of a clean cycle.|
|Timer Complete||Chime||Four times with 200 millisecond delay on expiration of the timer. Then once every 8500 ms until acknowledged by the user.|
|Failure||Chime||Four times with 200 millisecond delay for certain errors.|
|Preheat Complete||Chime||Once when preheat temperature is reached.|
|One Minute Remaining||Chime||Once when there is one minute remaining on kitchen timer or timed cook cycle.|
The volume and frequency can be changed through the Settings Menu on a M Series Oven.
- Touch Settings. The Settings menu appears.
- Scroll through the menu to Sound.
- The screen scrolls in order of Language, Time, Clock, Standby Power, Brightness, Units, Temperature Offset, Calibration, and Sound.
- Touch Sound.
- Volume Settings appear on the left (Mute, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
- Frequency settings appear on the right (Low, Medium, High).
- Scroll to the desired volume and frequency setting and tap the setting to select.
- Touch Set, and "Settings Saved" appears on the display.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820