How to Set Time of Day Clock on a Legacy Induction Range
- How to set an Induction Range (IR) clock time
- Set the time on a clock on an IR
- Changing clock from military time to standard time
- Change from 12-hour to 24-hour clock
- What buttons to press to set time of day
Follow these steps to set the time of day:
- Touch CLOCK on the control panel.
- Use the up and down arrows to set time of day.
- Time will change from a.m. to p.m. by passing 12:00.
- Touch CLOCK, and the unit will beep twice to indicate time is set.
Changing clock from 12 hours to 24 hours:
- Press and hold CLOCK for five seconds.
- "12hr" or "24hr" will appear, depending on what clock is selected.
- Press CLOCK to change from 12 hours to 24 hours.
- Press ENTER to confirm.
- Repeat steps to change back to 12-hour clock.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820