Legacy Induction Range Risers
- Options for risers on the back of Induction Ranges
- What height risers are available for Induction Ranges?
- Induction Range riser kit, part number 827552, 827559
- What to buy to cover the wall behind the Induction Range
- Induction Range riser installation instruction sheet 9013728
- The stainless steel riser acts like a backsplash, preventing food splatters on wall tile, exposed brick, and other surfaces behind the range, and creates a thermal barrier for combustible surfaces.
- Induction Range risers cannot be used on Dual Fuel Range, GR Gas Range, or Next Induction Range units.
- Next Induction Range models (IR30450, IR36550) do not offer risers as a sales accessory.
- Risers do not add width or depth to the installation opening. Refer to Range and Rangetop Riser Dimensions for more information.
- See also:
|IR30 5" Riser||827552|
|IR36 5" Riser||827559|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820