Legacy Induction Range Sabbath Mode
- How to enter Sabbath mode on Induction (IR) Range?
- Is the IR Range Star-K certified?
- Sabbath mode setting controls
- Can the IR surface burners be used in Sabbath mode?
Setting Sabbath Mode in the Oven:
- Turn oven light on or off.
- The oven light stays on or off depending on the state when Sabbath mode is initiated.
- Rotate mode selector knob to Bake or Roast.
- Select the temperature.
- Hold Enter for five seconds. "SAb" appears and flashes on the oven control knob, indicating Sabbath mode has been initiated.
- Once the oven reaches the preset temperature, the unit stays at that temperature unless it is changed manually.
- To change the oven temperature while in Sabbath mode, turn the temperature control knob.
- Each turn will increase or decrease the temperature by 10° (F or C).
- The display and the audible chime are disabled, but the temperature will randomly change after the new temperature is selected.
- The oven remains on until Sabbath mode is exited. To turn Sabbath mode Off, turn the mode selector knob to Off.
- Since only Bake and Roast mode are used during Sabbath mode, the convection fans run only during preheat.
- Avoid opening the oven doors during preheat to adhere to Sabbath observations.
- The induction surface burners do not have a Sabbath mode and are not Star-K compliant for Sabbath use. See Induction Cooktop Sabbath Mode.
- Sabbath overrides the automatic 12-hour shut-off feature.
- Sabbath must be reset after a power failure.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820