MD Drawer Microwave Oven Sleep Mode
- How to set Drawer Microwave Oven (MD24 or MD30) to Sleep mode setting
- Is there a way to turn off the clock while the unit is not in use?
- If the unit is in Sleep mode and there is a power failure, does the preference need to be reset?
- Keep microwave clock on all the time
- Clock not staying lit, not appearing when in use
- Clock not shown in idle
When the MD Drawer Microwave Sleep mode is on, the unit automatically enters Sleep mode.
- To stop this, in the Settings menu, turn Sleep mode off.
- This mode will not affect the heating or use of the unit.
To enter Sleep mode on MD24 or MD30 Drawer Microwave Oven:
- Press Settings six times to enter the Sleep mode setting.
- Press Start to toggle it on or off.
- If Sleep mode is On, the clock will turn off 10 to 20 minutes after the last key stroke.
- If Sleep mode is Off, the clock will stay on at all times.
- Preferences must be reset after a power failure.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820