Wolf Microwave Door Hard to Open
- Door button hard to press in
- Adjusting the door button on the MS24 or MC24
- Microwave door difficult to open
The door button resistance on Wolf Microwaves cannot be adjusted.
- There is no alternate way to open the door.
- The spring in the door latch is not adjustable.
- Door needs to make contact with the switches in order to operate.
If door cannot be opened or closed, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820