Microwave Not Cooking Properly
- Microwave burning food or not cooking food fully
- Microwave too hot or not hot enough; producing too much heat or not enough heat
- Microwave cooking unevenly
- Power level too high or too low
- Cook time too long or too short
- Performance issue with unit
- Increase power level if not at 100%.
- Increase cooking time.
- Verify using correct package instructions based on microwave wattage. See also: Wolf Microwave Wattage by Model.
- Reduce power level.
- Reduce cooking time.
- Verify using correct power level.
- Verify using correct cooking time.
- Make sure the cooking vessel is placed in the center of the microwave.
- Verify the turntable tray is rotating when in use.
See also, Microwave Malfunctioning.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820